NOW YOU CAN TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR WORK LIFE!
Here’s how . . .
Imagine having instant command of the resources and expertise you need to create results for yourself and your team that until now seemed unimaginable.
Visualize waking up six months from now BEING FULLY AWARE you now have a PROVEN METHOD that is guaranteed to make you and everyone around you perform at their peak and enjoy coming to work everyday!
Does your organization have Retention Deficit Disorder?
- Are you wasting money addressing high turnover related issues?
- Do you have difficulty attracting the nurses you need?
- Are you constantly training new replacements for nurses who have left?
- Are you using more agency nurses than you want?
- Do you harbor chronic complainers because you fear greater losses?
- Are you looking for a way to keep your great nurses?
- Do you want to inspire loyalty to your organization?
A survey done by Nursefinders found that 85 percent of healthcare facilities believe work-related stress is a major factor in the overall nursing shortage, 77 percent consider work-related stress to be the main cause in nurses leaving the profession entirely, and 76 percent think work-related stress is the primary reason nurses leave hospital duty.
Taking into account reported turnover rates of 20 percent among the 2 million nurses in the United States; work-related stress is contributing to a $26 billion challenge for U.S. healthcare facilities today.
Doris' long awaited book Save the First Dance For You is now available. Click the image of the book for information on how to order your copy, or click right here to buy Now!
Doris Young, "The Nurse Doctor", can help you solve your nurse retention problem through coaching and help you create health care workplaces that inspire loyalty. Give her a call ... Today!